RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Castle That Never Was

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Castle That Never Was Empty
PostSubject: Castle That Never Was   Castle That Never Was EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:18 pm

L was wondering around until he saw a castle and he looked around it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle That Never Was   Castle That Never Was EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:19 pm

*walks up behind L and hugs him*hi*smiles*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle That Never Was   Castle That Never Was EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:22 pm

Was shocked by Koneko, L fell down with her on top "Hey, that was a surprise."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle That Never Was   Castle That Never Was EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:24 pm

*giggles*sorry. didn't mean to scare you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle That Never Was   Castle That Never Was EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:26 pm

"Its ok, what a weird castle doing around here" L gets up then picking Koneko up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle That Never Was   Castle That Never Was EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:27 pm

*nods*yeah. kind of random.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle That Never Was   Castle That Never Was EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:28 pm

L grabs Koneko by the hand "Want to go in?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle That Never Was   Castle That Never Was EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:29 pm

um...okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle That Never Was   Castle That Never Was EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:32 pm

L slowly opens the door and went inside, surprisingly it is all white. "What a weird castle" he said as he makes his way up the stairs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle That Never Was   Castle That Never Was EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:33 pm

*follows him while looking around*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle That Never Was   Castle That Never Was EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:36 pm

Then the came to a dead end, strangely it was in a room and there was another door. L walks over to the edge of the room and looks down "That's a long way down"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle That Never Was   Castle That Never Was EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:37 pm

*comes up behind him and puts hands on his back and looks over*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle That Never Was   Castle That Never Was EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:40 pm

As Koneko puts her hand on L's back he was shocked, and he fell down. Strangely a glittering light was on the ground, L looked up and he didn't fall but was still on the glittering light. "Looks like we can walk on here to the other side"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle That Never Was   Castle That Never Was EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:41 pm

*eyes widen and steps back*uh....I don't wanna........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle That Never Was   Castle That Never Was EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:43 pm

"Come on" L grabs her by the hand then walks on the light.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle That Never Was   Castle That Never Was EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:44 pm

eeem.....*walks with him*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle That Never Was   Castle That Never Was EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:45 pm

They made it to the other side "Looks like we've made it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle That Never Was   Castle That Never Was EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:47 pm

*is shaking slightly*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle That Never Was   Castle That Never Was EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:48 pm

L opened the door and went in, the room was different than the other. The color was blackish red "Wow nice room, I like it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle That Never Was   Castle That Never Was EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:50 pm

*smiles*me too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle That Never Was   Castle That Never Was EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 12:02 am

L walks over to the bed then sat down "Comfy too"

(Lol im eating n watchin Naruto so might not reply quickly)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle That Never Was   Castle That Never Was EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 9:45 am

*stays standing*

(sorry, I fell asleep >.<)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle That Never Was   Castle That Never Was EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:07 am

(Thats cute ^^ you must b tired)

"Wanna join me?" L ask as he lay down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle That Never Was   Castle That Never Was EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:20 am

(i was....and I just woke up....so I'm tired again....)

um...I don't know....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle That Never Was   Castle That Never Was EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:27 am

"You sure?" L says trying to convince her

(I need to sleep its almost 11.30pm here and for some reason i get tired so early)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castle That Never Was   Castle That Never Was Empty

Back to top Go down

Castle That Never Was
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP Fanatsy Island :: RPFI Forum :: RP Arena/Ooc Arena :: RP Arena 1-
Jump to: