RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Emily's first encounter

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Emily's first encounter Empty
PostSubject: Emily's first encounter   Emily's first encounter EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 10:59 pm

~Emily, a long white haired and gothic dressed girl walked down a calm and quiet trail as she held her umberella above her head~ "Such a nice day..." ~she smiles as she knew it was sunny out but she still kept her umberella open~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily's first encounter   Emily's first encounter EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:02 pm

Jena strolled down a trail she had found "never see this trail before, no harm in following it" she thought to her self as she started down it .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily's first encounter   Emily's first encounter EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:14 pm

~She began to whistle as she twirled her umbrella behind her now~ "Wonderful..." ~She chuckles as she soon stopped and looked behind her~ "Someone new..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily's first encounter   Emily's first encounter EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:17 pm

sitting in a tree"hello newcommer who might you be"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily's first encounter   Emily's first encounter EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:20 pm

jena looked at who had spoke or so she thought as she heard a second voice "huh who are you too?" she asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily's first encounter   Emily's first encounter EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:28 pm

~She twirled her umbrella again~ "My My...two new people...i must be famous" ~she chuckles~ "To whom it may concern...i am Emily..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily's first encounter   Emily's first encounter EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:30 pm

jena tipped her head in curiousity "I'm jena" she said looking at the woman infront of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily's first encounter   Emily's first encounter EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:39 pm

~Emily smiles sweetly~ "Nice to meet you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily's first encounter   Emily's first encounter EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:42 pm

jena still looked at her with curiosity "whats that your holding?" she asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily's first encounter   Emily's first encounter EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:44 pm

~Emily chuckled and smiled still, she moved her umbrella to her side~ "Oh this?...this is my prized possession...a dear umbrella ive had since i can remember" ~Her umbrella was abit out of whack but could still be very useful~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily's first encounter   Emily's first encounter EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:47 pm

Kouta walked up behind Jena, "Wandering off again...?" He smiled, kissing her gently on the cheek, "Hello there, Kouta Hiroke," He said, looking at Emily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily's first encounter   Emily's first encounter EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:48 pm

jean shivered as she felt him kiss her "just wanted some air "she said with a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily's first encounter   Emily's first encounter EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:50 pm

~Emily held her umbrella behind her and twirled it again~ "I am Emily..." ~She smirked~ "Lovers huh?..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily's first encounter   Emily's first encounter EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:54 pm

jena nodded "yea" she said her face blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily's first encounter   Emily's first encounter EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 6:23 am

still sitting in the tree"ah you people seem to be getting along, im hane by the way" he says after he cocks his head and it cracks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily's first encounter   Emily's first encounter EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 9:06 am

*was going along in the trees when she spotted the group and got distracted making her loes her pace and she falls out of the trees and lands flat on her face on the path*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily's first encounter   Emily's first encounter EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 12:24 pm

"are you ok?"jumps down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily's first encounter   Emily's first encounter EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 6:34 am

*sits up looking dazed* owwww that hurt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily's first encounter   Emily's first encounter EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 10:06 am

helps her up"that was a far fall are you ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily's first encounter   Emily's first encounter EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 12:57 pm

jena looked over at two people not far from then one sat on the ground she tipped her head curiouse at why the were there. jena smiled feeling Kutna's arms around her knowing what lay with in her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emily's first encounter   Emily's first encounter Empty

Back to top Go down

Emily's first encounter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP Fanatsy Island :: RPFI Forum :: RP Arena/Ooc Arena :: RP Arena 1-
Jump to: