RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alone at the ice cream parlor

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Alone at the ice cream parlor Empty
PostSubject: Alone at the ice cream parlor   Alone at the ice cream parlor EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:04 pm

*sighs and sits down* Tsuna what are you going to do? Nobody is here for you to wait tables for.

((Pic of Tsuna in spoiler))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone at the ice cream parlor   Alone at the ice cream parlor EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:07 pm

Blaze entered the parlor looking around"hmpf... pretty empty for a busy day like that"He said when he walked to the counter to order
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone at the ice cream parlor   Alone at the ice cream parlor EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:09 pm

*smiles* Hi! I'm Tsuna and welcome to Neko Ice Cream. How may I help you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone at the ice cream parlor   Alone at the ice cream parlor EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:13 pm

"HOT DAMN" Blaze thought to him self.Blaze awnsers "Hi my name is Blaze and i would like a sunday please."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone at the ice cream parlor   Alone at the ice cream parlor EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:14 pm

Gotcha. Pick a spot to be seated and I'll get right to you *walks off* God he is so cute! >.<

((italics=her thoughts))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone at the ice cream parlor   Alone at the ice cream parlor EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:19 pm

Blaze goes to a couch in the parlor while keeping his eyes on the counter.Then he bumps in to someone."Oh! sorry"he says while taking a sit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone at the ice cream parlor   Alone at the ice cream parlor EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:21 pm

*comes out from behind counter with the sundae and walks toward him* Here you go sir *smiles* is that all?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone at the ice cream parlor   Alone at the ice cream parlor EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:23 pm

Blaze takes the sundae and kinda freeze's looking at Tsuna"Euhm...Euhm..."He mumbles while hoping to start a converstaion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone at the ice cream parlor   Alone at the ice cream parlor EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:24 pm

It sure is pretty outside. I wonder if dad will be mad if I close the shop early to go out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone at the ice cream parlor   Alone at the ice cream parlor EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:27 pm

Blaze see's the opportunity"Euhm i know i cool place to hang out if u want!"Blaze is hoping for a positive reaction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone at the ice cream parlor   Alone at the ice cream parlor EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:29 pm

Really? 'Cause I need a new place to hang out. Darn people find out I go a place and they just take over. *looks at his sundae* I'll start closing. You just finish that ice cream. *smiles and moves the sign to close on the door and heads to the back room*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone at the ice cream parlor   Alone at the ice cream parlor EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:32 pm

Blaze reacts fast and swallows the whole thing in one bite"AAAAAH BRAIN FREEZE"Blaze grabs his head for a second then he stands up and walks to Tsuki "need any help?" he asks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone at the ice cream parlor   Alone at the ice cream parlor EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:33 pm

No! *closes the door* I'm changing!

((Her name is Tsuna... you said Tsuki....))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone at the ice cream parlor   Alone at the ice cream parlor EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:35 pm

Changing*drool* Blaze thinks to himself."euhm ok then i'l wait here i guess."he says

OOC:sorry on anouther forum there was a tsuki i kinda got used to that name
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone at the ice cream parlor   Alone at the ice cream parlor EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:38 pm

Okay done *opens the door and looks at him* Ready?

((It's okay. That happens to me too. Pic of Tsuna when she comes out:Alone at the ice cream parlor IndigoNeko))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone at the ice cream parlor   Alone at the ice cream parlor EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:40 pm

Blaze's first reaction was O_O"uuuuh"Then he thinks to him self "Snap back bro" And says "Uhm yeah let's go!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone at the ice cream parlor   Alone at the ice cream parlor EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:41 pm

Come on! *grabs his hand and runs outside and closes the door* I gotta lock up *locks the door* Now lets go! ^.^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone at the ice cream parlor   Alone at the ice cream parlor EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:44 pm

Blaze blushes beacause of Tsuna grabbing his hand then he let's him self get's pulled by Tsuna
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone at the ice cream parlor   Alone at the ice cream parlor EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:46 pm

So where is this place? *starts to walk*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone at the ice cream parlor   Alone at the ice cream parlor EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:50 pm

Blaze is still blushing"Euhm up that hill he points to a place in the park"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone at the ice cream parlor   Alone at the ice cream parlor EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:50 pm

*looks up* I've never noticed that hill... Ah well! *grabs his hand and starts to run up the hill*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone at the ice cream parlor   Alone at the ice cream parlor EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:18 am

Blaze blushes even more beacause of Tsuna grabbing his hand again and let's him self get's pulled by Tsuna again."Whoa...she strong" He thinks to himself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone at the ice cream parlor   Alone at the ice cream parlor EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:26 am

*stops running and notices her hand is holding his* I'm sorry *blushes*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone at the ice cream parlor   Alone at the ice cream parlor EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:33 am

Blaze's reaction was Alone at the ice cream parlor Naamloost
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone at the ice cream parlor   Alone at the ice cream parlor EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:35 am

*kisses his cheek and runs down the hill* Catch me silly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone at the ice cream parlor   Alone at the ice cream parlor Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone at the ice cream parlor
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP Fanatsy Island :: RPFI Forum :: RP Arena/Ooc Arena :: RP Arena 1-
Jump to: