RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lynx's first day

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Lynx's first day Empty
PostSubject: Lynx's first day   Lynx's first day EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 11:19 am

Lynx sits at the base of a tree cleaning her 9mm pistol she would need some more amo soon cause since she got involved in the matfia she had been on quite a few raids she really was thinking about joining an all girls matfia that she had heard about but for now she would just have to put up with rod and the rest of those meatheads
Back to top Go down

Lynx's first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx's first day   Lynx's first day EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 11:37 am

*walks up with tail flicking*
Back to top Go down

Lynx's first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx's first day   Lynx's first day EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 11:39 am

*looks up from her gun and thinks she fell asleep cause she can see ears and a tail on the girl coming up the path*
Back to top Go down

Lynx's first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx's first day   Lynx's first day EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 11:40 am

*ears lay flat and keeps walking*
Back to top Go down

Lynx's first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx's first day   Lynx's first day EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 11:41 am

lynx rubs her eyes then pinches herself making her yelp "ow"
Back to top Go down

Lynx's first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx's first day   Lynx's first day EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 11:42 am

*looks up*huh?
Back to top Go down

Lynx's first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx's first day   Lynx's first day EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 11:43 am

Lynx rubs her arm where she pinched herslef"ummm hi"
Back to top Go down

Lynx's first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx's first day   Lynx's first day EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 11:44 am

h-hi...*tail wraps around self*
Back to top Go down

Lynx's first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx's first day   Lynx's first day EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 11:46 am

"lynx blinks and points at the tail" is that real?"
Back to top Go down

Lynx's first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx's first day   Lynx's first day EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 11:46 am

*nods and ears come back up*yes, they are. haven't you seen a neko before?
Back to top Go down

Lynx's first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx's first day   Lynx's first day EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 11:48 am

"iv seen alot with the matfia but a neko is a new one"
Back to top Go down

Lynx's first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx's first day   Lynx's first day EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 11:49 am

*blinks*well, I'm part cat...I'm surprised you haven't.
Back to top Go down

Lynx's first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx's first day   Lynx's first day EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 11:52 am

"i supose they just send me out to deal with meth heads or weponds dealers who havnt payed up"
Back to top Go down

Lynx's first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx's first day   Lynx's first day EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 11:53 am

*giggles*oh. well then. my name's Koneko. are you new around here?
Back to top Go down

Lynx's first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx's first day   Lynx's first day EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 11:55 am

"you might say that"Lynx says with a smirk"me and my brother moved here from an orphanage for gifted kids and the pair of us fell in with the matfia"
Back to top Go down

Lynx's first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx's first day   Lynx's first day EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 11:57 am

oh, well okay.
Back to top Go down

Lynx's first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx's first day   Lynx's first day EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 11:58 am

"yup i try to keep a low profile"
Back to top Go down

Lynx's first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx's first day   Lynx's first day EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 11:59 am

*nods*I can understand that
Back to top Go down

Lynx's first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx's first day   Lynx's first day EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 12:00 pm

i assume you try to do the same?
Back to top Go down

Lynx's first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx's first day   Lynx's first day EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 12:01 pm

*shrugs*not really. I just have friends that do.
Back to top Go down

Lynx's first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx's first day   Lynx's first day EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 12:04 pm

*nods* i can understand that sorta its diffrent from being a wanted gang member then a genetic freak no offence intended
Back to top Go down

Lynx's first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx's first day   Lynx's first day EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 12:07 pm

*ears twitch*yes. the freak is more like my brother. there's not many boy nekos, and he's one of them.
Back to top Go down

Lynx's first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx's first day   Lynx's first day EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 12:09 pm

really?
Back to top Go down

Lynx's first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx's first day   Lynx's first day EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 12:10 pm

*nods*yeah. all of the girls in my family were nekos, and only two boys were. my grandpa and my brother.
Back to top Go down

Lynx's first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx's first day   Lynx's first day EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 12:12 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lynx's first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynx's first day   Lynx's first day Empty

Back to top Go down

Lynx's first day
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP Fanatsy Island :: RPFI Forum :: RP Arena/Ooc Arena :: RP Arena 1-
Jump to: