RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the beach (reverie snd ico )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

the beach (reverie snd ico ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the beach (reverie snd ico )   the beach (reverie snd ico ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 12:27 pm

Reveire tilts her head slightly. "Huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the beach (reverie snd ico )   the beach (reverie snd ico ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 12:29 pm

the ocean .........its amazing....... *smiles and turns his head to you *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the beach (reverie snd ico )   the beach (reverie snd ico ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 12:32 pm

Reveire nodds. "It usually is...but most things in nature are."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the beach (reverie snd ico )   the beach (reverie snd ico ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 12:43 pm

nods * very true ........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the beach (reverie snd ico )   the beach (reverie snd ico ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 12:45 pm

Reveire sits back down, looking at the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the beach (reverie snd ico )   the beach (reverie snd ico ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 12:47 pm

puts his hands in his pockets and looks at the ocean *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the beach (reverie snd ico )   the beach (reverie snd ico ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:29 pm

Reveire sits up and walks back onto the sand and lays down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the beach (reverie snd ico )   the beach (reverie snd ico ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:22 pm

smiles and pulls out a lolipop * you want one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the beach (reverie snd ico )   the beach (reverie snd ico ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:24 pm

Reverie nodds. "Sure."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the beach (reverie snd ico )   the beach (reverie snd ico ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:26 pm

pulls another out and hands it to her * here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the beach (reverie snd ico )   the beach (reverie snd ico ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:33 pm

Reverie takes it and smiles. "Thank you." She takes off the wrapper and puts it in her mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the beach (reverie snd ico )   the beach (reverie snd ico ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:12 pm

smiles and dose the same *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the beach (reverie snd ico )   the beach (reverie snd ico ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:26 pm

Reverie sighs. "So...how are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the beach (reverie snd ico )   the beach (reverie snd ico ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:17 pm

smiles *good ,mater of fact im going swiming ^-^

runs into the water*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the beach (reverie snd ico )   the beach (reverie snd ico ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:19 pm

She laughs lightly. "Have fun...ill stay right here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the beach (reverie snd ico )   the beach (reverie snd ico ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:25 pm

aw come on why dont yah swim with me ? *swims around*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the beach (reverie snd ico )   the beach (reverie snd ico ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:26 pm

She points to what she is wearing. "White and water...dont mix." (see avartar picture for what she is wearing) "...I think my clothing is see-though enough." Her clothign was only alittle see-though, nothing really visiable, but yet visiable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the beach (reverie snd ico )   the beach (reverie snd ico ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:31 pm

sighs* suit your self *he dives under water*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the beach (reverie snd ico )   the beach (reverie snd ico ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:33 pm

She sits there on the rock away from the water. "If I was wearing black or something...I would...but I dont have anything to wrap around myself...to keep me warm."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the beach (reverie snd ico )   the beach (reverie snd ico ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:44 pm

comes up but you can only see me from my nose up * i see
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the beach (reverie snd ico )   the beach (reverie snd ico ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:48 pm

She nodds. "I dont really mind the clothign sticking me and makeing it more revealing...but I dont wanna get sick."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the beach (reverie snd ico )   the beach (reverie snd ico ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:50 pm

ah isee y
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the beach (reverie snd ico )   the beach (reverie snd ico ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:51 pm

She tilts her head. "I dont have really anything to show off uptop or anywhere really... and I dont like getting sick."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the beach (reverie snd ico )   the beach (reverie snd ico ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:02 pm

laughs * oh i get it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the beach (reverie snd ico )   the beach (reverie snd ico ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:28 pm

She laughs. "Yep....you swim for the both of us."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the beach (reverie snd ico )   the beach (reverie snd ico ) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the beach (reverie snd ico )
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next