RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waterfall (only allycat)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage

Waterfall (only allycat) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall (only allycat)   Waterfall (only allycat) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:29 am

ok my dad was a human who ditched my mom when i was born and took me with him my mom was a half neko my step mom the woman i thought was my mother for a few years then one day in the woods behind our house i got lost i was found by an older male nekohe tured me into a full neko when i came home my step mother told my dad to take me out to the forest and ditch me there 3 years later when i was 5 i came back.....and killed them my step mom in revenge and my dad in blood lust oh and a few cops and dog catchers in self protection iv been running ever since
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall (only allycat)   Waterfall (only allycat) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:31 am

*blinks shocked* whoever thought a small thing like you could do that... ah well. Seems like we were both screwed in our lives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall (only allycat)   Waterfall (only allycat) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:32 am

*face palms*5 years old and wanted for nine conts of first degree murder
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall (only allycat)   Waterfall (only allycat) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:33 am

*chuckles* well you can live with me *smiles*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall (only allycat)   Waterfall (only allycat) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:37 am

nah i prefere my trees in the forest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall (only allycat)   Waterfall (only allycat) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:17 am

Well we live near the woods... come on, a nice place to sleep, warm bed, a shower, and a freezer full of ice-cream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall (only allycat)   Waterfall (only allycat) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:19 am

*hesitates*ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall (only allycat)   Waterfall (only allycat) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:38 am

*smiles and grabs his backpack* then follow me, Kia is going be so happy to see another of our kind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall (only allycat)   Waterfall (only allycat) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:40 am

*ears perk* more nekos?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall (only allycat)   Waterfall (only allycat) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:41 am

Well, Kia is a neko too. We're the only ones that we know. *slings the bag over shoulder* you'll be a suprise to her *grins at her*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall (only allycat)   Waterfall (only allycat) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:42 am

8smiles* other than me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall (only allycat)   Waterfall (only allycat) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:44 am

Yeppers. Oh, warning, don't get stuck in the freezer. Grab the ice-cream and go. Kia shuts the door on me all the time, so I don't know what she'll do to you. *starts to walk* It's about a block away from here. Nothing fancy really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall (only allycat)   Waterfall (only allycat) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:48 am

*smiles and trots after him with maja following*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall (only allycat)   Waterfall (only allycat) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:51 am

*turns around the corner and smiles* here we are! As I said nothing fancy, but nobody would suspect you would be here! ^^

pic of house:Waterfall (only allycat) - Page 2 Somehouse
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall (only allycat)   Waterfall (only allycat) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:52 am

nothing fancy my fucking ass
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall (only allycat)   Waterfall (only allycat) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:54 am

*sighs* It was my fathers pick and it goes through my family. I actually hate it, but it's part of the families past. I just can't get rid of it like that *Snaps fingers*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall (only allycat)   Waterfall (only allycat) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:55 am

i havnt been inside since i was 2 a big place will be good for my i dont want to be clastrophobic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall (only allycat)   Waterfall (only allycat) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:58 am

*smiles* yeah, Kia's kinda claustrophobic. *whistles*

BROTHER! *hugs Niko and lets go of him to see the new girl* Who is she? OMG she is a neko! *glomps ally*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall (only allycat)   Waterfall (only allycat) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:59 am

*falls over when she ish glomped*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall (only allycat)   Waterfall (only allycat) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:01 am

*sighs* Get off of her Kia

*stands up and offers a hand to help ally up* Sorry I've just never seen another neko! ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall (only allycat)   Waterfall (only allycat) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:03 am

"our kind are few and far between"she says dryly"and kia there is one thing i ask you not to do wile im staying here.........dont lock me in the freezer"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall (only allycat)   Waterfall (only allycat) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:07 am

*smiles* I only do that to brother, so if you hear him scream, don't be afraid >.<

*slaps Kia upside the head* No, Kia if you do that then no more parties for your little friends.

*looks up at her brother and whispers to ally* He doesn't have any friends so he's jelous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall (only allycat)   Waterfall (only allycat) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:08 am

lol *tail waggs gently*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall (only allycat)   Waterfall (only allycat) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:16 am

*picks Kia up and throws her over the shoulder without the bag* Come on, I need to show her her room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall (only allycat)   Waterfall (only allycat) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:32 am

*laughs and follows with maja tagging along*

ooc: why is your name kia the idiot now?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall (only allycat)   Waterfall (only allycat) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waterfall (only allycat)
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next