RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beach

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Beach   Beach EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:25 am

The waves crashed down onto the sand as the sun lowered every few minutes or so. The tide began to rise and seashells Xanos was wanting to collect now lost in the ocean floor, a very low chance he would ever find them again. The sun was covered by the mountains in the distance, Xanos' shadow getting longer and longer as the sun went down. The wind was calm and gentle, sometimes getting grumpy and hurling bits of sand into ones face. It queit at this time of night, the sun still up and children still running along the wet sand. The salty smell was not so strong and never had Xanos complimenting about it. His face changed from smile to staright, the wind starting to pick up and blowing more sand into his mouth and eyes. Guess it was time to go somewhere else of the beach, somewhere with less sand. There were three parts to this beach- The green beach, which was covered in trees at the back for picnics and all sorts of stuff. The yellow beach, which was just sand and a place for all to relax. And last, the life saver part, which were for the life savers and few people could be there since the lack of room which to lie down on the sand.
Back to top Go down

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:34 am

*yuna walks up onto the beach in a black bikini with purple skulls on it noticing xanos she walked up to him*
hello
Back to top Go down

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:38 am

It wasn't rare that Xanos wouldn't see a girl in Bikinis walking past him. He had always visited the beach. "Umm... Hey," Xanos had just glanced at the girl, not realy going to stare. If Xanos was going to stare, it was most likely that she was going to take it the wrong way and slap Xanos hardcore. "So... What brings you here?" Xanos had just looked at the girl again, then looking back out at the sea. His hair moving around as he spun his head from side to side. Xanos occasionally turning his head to look at the girl for replies.
Back to top Go down

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:41 am

i love the beach i love the smell of the salt water and the sand beneath my feat by the way i'm yuna
*smiles at him*
Back to top Go down

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:44 am

"I guess we have the same reasons for coming to the beach. Im Xanos..." Xanos smiled and looked at the girl, now actually looking at her. Instead of most perverted guys, they would stare at their chests, but her eyes were on her face... Not chest. He then started to slowly lie down, his hair had gone down with him as his hair was quite soft, instead of stiff.
Back to top Go down

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:48 am

*yuna sits beside him*
well its nice to meet u xanos
*as the water comes up on the beach it hits their legs*
Back to top Go down

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:49 am

[b]"Nice to meet you too... Umm... Sorry, i forget peoples names..." Xanos had then laughed abit and said in a voice which indicates he was asking to get her name again.
Back to top Go down

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:54 am

*yuna giggles*
yuna
*smiles at him then splashes a little water on him*
Back to top Go down

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:56 am

[b]"Oh right... Yuna, nice to meet you too," Xanos covered his head from the water as the water landed on him, now getting wet again after getting out of the water. The water slid down his chest, the sun still up and slightly glasring down- Barely. Xanos had a sort of laugh on his face then turned to a smile and then turned to a serious face.
Back to top Go down

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:58 am

*yuna giggles gets up and smiles at him*
would u like to take a walk with me
Back to top Go down

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:00 am

[b]"Pleasure," Xanos spoke with a smile now, getting out of the serious and into the fun. Xanos got up and brushed himself off, the sand dropping off easyily. After he had brushed the sand off, he offered his hand for Yuna.
Back to top Go down

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:03 am

*yuna brushed the sand off her smiling taking his hand*
hehe lets go
Back to top Go down

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:33 am

So... What makes you so straight forward to take a man for a walk, hmm?" Xanos said while starting to laugh, it was goin to be a joke and Xanos wanted to see different peoples responses and reactions. Xanos stay low and tried not to get so freindly with people as which he did.
Back to top Go down

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:39 am

*giggles*
you seemed nice i wanted to het 2 know u better
Back to top Go down

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:43 am

[b]"Ahuh... Everyones going for the nice guys these days," Xanos sighed after he let out his words. Xanos rarely walked with other people on the beach and always has ever walked alone apart from parents and some freinds. It was new to Xanos to ever walk with strangers he never knew before. But i guess this was okay... And his first time with a stranger was a girl. Lets see if he can get it down to the nitty gritty.
Back to top Go down

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:49 am

*smiles at him and keeps walking*
Back to top Go down

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:14 am

*wanders quietly down the beach with her ears pressed flat against her head and her tail down her pant looking for the new sent that was on the beach now she had never come across it before it smelled sweet yet had the sent of blood to it*

ooc: that sent would be vampire fyi)
Back to top Go down

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:48 am

*Kneels down near the cold water and giggles as the waves hit her feet.* *She wraps her arms around her legs and stares out into the ocean*
Back to top Go down

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:04 pm

[OOC: Thats right... All you girls keep coming o.o]

Xanos was walking calmly with Yuna, suddenly seeing two other girls coming onto the beach. Looked like the majority of people on the beach were girls. Xanos stepped on a broken branch that looked pretty old and had been there since last week nd Xanos fell. Xanos fell onto Yuna and lay on top of her with the 'Oh SHit!' type of face. "Hehe... Sorry," Xanos closed his eyes and laughed abit, still not getting up yet.
Back to top Go down

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:18 pm

*follows the sweet bloody smell to Xanos*you smell diffrent from a human what are you?
Back to top Go down

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:25 pm

Xanos saw the girl who suddenly walked up to him and if Xanos had heard correctly... She said 'You smell different'. "Im just a regular guy..." Xanos jumped back and started to walk back slowly, always keeping his eyes on this ew girl who had walked up to him. "And... Don't smell people," Xanos shook his head and some sand getting off his hair.
Back to top Go down

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:28 pm

i cant help it you smell like blood a lot of it
Back to top Go down

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:28 pm

i cant help it you smell like blood a lot of it
Back to top Go down

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:31 pm

"Really? I smell like blood?" Xanos smells himself and even his hair, he couldn't pick up his own blood scent... He was too use to it. Xanos stopped moving back and started to walk to the girl. "So... You came here to tell me i smell like blood?" Xanos scratched his head. "Telling me how i smell like blood? WTF are you thinking?"
Back to top Go down

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:32 pm

((your character is a vampire right?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach Empty

Back to top Go down

Beach
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next