RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slowly Dying in the snow

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Slowly Dying in the snow Empty
PostSubject: Slowly Dying in the snow   Slowly Dying in the snow EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:06 pm

Yoko walked around the forest in complete boredom. The forest was snowy and cold since it was almost sunset but it was pretty cool. She suddenly tripped over a tree branch that was hidden in the snow and hit the ground.

Last edited by ghostchild15 on Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slowly Dying in the snow   Slowly Dying in the snow EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:05 pm

She laid there with her face in the snow, remembering something that had happened to her earlier. She got up and continued walking, but soon tripped again. This time she just laid there in the snow with tears slowly streaming down her face. Her arm was pouring blood from earlier, her body hurt, her eyes were leaking tears, and she felt completely useless. She watched as the sun disappeared and the night came. She put her face in the snow and slowly fell asleep in the cold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slowly Dying in the snow   Slowly Dying in the snow EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:10 pm

*was walking in the forest and spots yoko in the snow..slowly frezing to death* *runs over to her and starts shaking her* yoko yoko wake up wake up damit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slowly Dying in the snow   Slowly Dying in the snow EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:15 pm

Yoko didn't respond. She remained asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slowly Dying in the snow   Slowly Dying in the snow EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:16 pm

*picks her up and starts running to her base camp gets a fire started and warms her up*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slowly Dying in the snow   Slowly Dying in the snow EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:21 pm

Yoko remained asleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slowly Dying in the snow   Slowly Dying in the snow EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:27 pm

*starts warming up a pot of water*

ooc: will she wake up soon?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slowly Dying in the snow   Slowly Dying in the snow EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:34 pm

(ooc: idk. probably)

Yoko's body was really cold and her arm was still pouring blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slowly Dying in the snow   Slowly Dying in the snow EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:36 pm

*starts on trying to stop the blood*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slowly Dying in the snow   Slowly Dying in the snow EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:54 pm

Yoko was dreaming about nothing but eternal darkness. Complete solitude, completely quiet, no signs of life. That was all she was dreaming about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slowly Dying in the snow   Slowly Dying in the snow EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:56 pm

*finnaly stops the blood flow and checks her for other wounds*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slowly Dying in the snow   Slowly Dying in the snow EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 5:41 pm

Slowly, Yoko could feel herself coming back to consciousness but she tried to fight against it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slowly Dying in the snow   Slowly Dying in the snow EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 5:43 pm

ooc: if she does not wake up soon i will slap her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slowly Dying in the snow   Slowly Dying in the snow EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 5:50 pm

ooc: she'll wake up soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slowly Dying in the snow   Slowly Dying in the snow EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 5:53 pm

ooc: good

*waches nevously and begins to consider slaping her to wake her up*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slowly Dying in the snow   Slowly Dying in the snow EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:59 pm

Yoko's eyes twitched and they slowly opened. 'Damn...' she thought as she looked around and saw that she was still alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slowly Dying in the snow   Slowly Dying in the snow EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 3:16 pm

*gives her a look that is not amused* yoko what were you doing out in the snow like that were you trying to freeze to death?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slowly Dying in the snow   Slowly Dying in the snow EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 5:39 pm

"U-u-uhm..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slowly Dying in the snow   Slowly Dying in the snow EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 5:50 pm

*tucks a blanket over her*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slowly Dying in the snow   Slowly Dying in the snow EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:02 pm

"I... Wasn't thinking straight for a while..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slowly Dying in the snow   Slowly Dying in the snow EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:18 pm

*looks at her* thinking staight as in " life sucks and im tired of it " that kind of thinking?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slowly Dying in the snow   Slowly Dying in the snow EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:38 pm

"For me, thinking straight would be 'life sucks but I have friends who don't want me to kill myself until they get tired of me so i wont kill myself'. So I wasn't thinking straight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slowly Dying in the snow   Slowly Dying in the snow EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:39 pm

.......................oh i was close then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slowly Dying in the snow   Slowly Dying in the snow EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:40 pm

"Yeah."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slowly Dying in the snow   Slowly Dying in the snow EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:44 pm

lol you are still one lucky little bitch you know that yuu were almost dead when i found you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slowly Dying in the snow   Slowly Dying in the snow Empty

Back to top Go down

Slowly Dying in the snow
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP Fanatsy Island :: RPFI Forum :: RP Arena/Ooc Arena :: RP Arena 1-
Jump to: