RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with) Empty
PostSubject: Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with)   Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 7:13 pm

Mizore sits atop a large hill, far outside the city. "Isolated, and cold..." Mizore said outloud. It was almost night time, the sun was just about to set. "Such a pretty view."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with)   Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:09 pm

kaname walks up the hill watching the sun set and dosent see the girl *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with)   Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:13 pm

Mizore watchs as the sun was now half set. The sky was orange with purple clouds, like any other usual quiet sunset.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with)   Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:14 pm

OOC: that means i cant post here? T.T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with)   Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:15 pm

OOC: Sorry Kouta, if you wanna make another topic, I can join up there, I supose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with)   Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:15 pm

he walks closer to her and sits down searing at it *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with)   Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:17 pm

Mizore doesnt turn around, but could feel someone else was around. "Nice view...huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with)   Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:18 pm

dosent turn around he just replys * yes very ......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with)   Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:19 pm

Mizore sighs as the sun fully sets and the darkness fills the sky. "Sunset...needs to last longer."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with)   Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:21 pm

smiles * yah ...............im kaname .......nice to meet you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with)   Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:22 pm

Mizore smiles and leans backwards, looking at him. "Im Mizore Snow Shirayuki...but I go by Mizore."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with)   Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:50 pm

nice name miss.....................mizore ccorect ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with)   Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:53 pm

Mizore nodds. "Yep, I just said that didnt I? Kaname." She said smileing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with)   Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:55 pm

smiles and chuckles *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with)   Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:56 pm

Mizore stands back up, and turns around. "So, what brings you out here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with)   Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:57 pm

well if it aint obvously the view *chuckles*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with)   Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:58 pm

Mizore laughs. "Oh, I just like this spot..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with)   Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:58 pm

smiles and stands *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with)   Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:08 pm

Mizore sighs, looking at the moon. "Im bored now.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with)   Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:09 pm

turns around to face her *think : wow shes cute
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with)   Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:18 pm

Inside Mizore's mind: 'I want ice-cream...'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with)   Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:18 pm

(lmao)

sighs and walks up to her *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with)   Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:20 pm

Mizore looks at him. "Yea?"

( lol she loves ice-cream )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with)   Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:21 pm

im bored ..............you wana hang ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with)   Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:23 pm

Mizore nodds. "Sure."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with)   Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with) Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Hill 2 (open to anyone i havnt RPed with)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next