RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A pureblood vampire by the sakura trees (Niko Slim and Shizuka Hiou only)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A pureblood vampire by the sakura trees (Niko Slim and Shizuka Hiou only) Empty
PostSubject: A pureblood vampire by the sakura trees (Niko Slim and Shizuka Hiou only)   A pureblood vampire by the sakura trees (Niko Slim and Shizuka Hiou only) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:35 pm

Shizuka is in the moonlight, and she wonders if something would happened she is so lonely these days, and she is debating on a lot of stuff. She is the only one in the world that would make someone intoxicated. She is by the sakura trees waiting and hopeful that someone would come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A pureblood vampire by the sakura trees (Niko Slim and Shizuka Hiou only)   A pureblood vampire by the sakura trees (Niko Slim and Shizuka Hiou only) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:38 pm

Niko walks below the Sakura Trees and spots somebody near them. "Hey," he says, walking up to the stranger. It turns out to be a female.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A pureblood vampire by the sakura trees (Niko Slim and Shizuka Hiou only)   A pureblood vampire by the sakura trees (Niko Slim and Shizuka Hiou only) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:42 pm

"Oh hello there." Shizuka said. Shizuka is up in a tree looking down, and she is feeling awfully sad. She always have wanted someone to like her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A pureblood vampire by the sakura trees (Niko Slim and Shizuka Hiou only)   A pureblood vampire by the sakura trees (Niko Slim and Shizuka Hiou only) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:47 pm

Niko climbs up the tree and sits beside the girl. She had an air about her that made anybody want to talk to her. "I'm Niko Shim, you are?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A pureblood vampire by the sakura trees (Niko Slim and Shizuka Hiou only)   A pureblood vampire by the sakura trees (Niko Slim and Shizuka Hiou only) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:51 pm

"Shizuka Hiou." Shizuka said. Shizuka didn't mind if he talks to her because she really liked it, and the intoxicated air of hers would make him want to be intoxicating of wanting her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A pureblood vampire by the sakura trees (Niko Slim and Shizuka Hiou only)   A pureblood vampire by the sakura trees (Niko Slim and Shizuka Hiou only) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:55 pm

Niko smiled then suddenly sneezed into his arm. "So, why are you up in a tree?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A pureblood vampire by the sakura trees (Niko Slim and Shizuka Hiou only)   A pureblood vampire by the sakura trees (Niko Slim and Shizuka Hiou only) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:57 pm

"I like it up here it's more comfortably than being on the ground." Shizuka said. Shizuka wondered if he would care if she's a pureblood vampire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A pureblood vampire by the sakura trees (Niko Slim and Shizuka Hiou only)   A pureblood vampire by the sakura trees (Niko Slim and Shizuka Hiou only) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:02 pm

"Really? I prefer the ground, more safer in my opinion," Kore stated. He shook his head. For some reason, he couldn't stop staring at Shizuka.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A pureblood vampire by the sakura trees (Niko Slim and Shizuka Hiou only)   A pureblood vampire by the sakura trees (Niko Slim and Shizuka Hiou only) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:04 pm

She is the only one who is out here because she wants someone to see her and to have her as well she can't stop herself she wanted someone to like her very much. "Really the ground, huh that's funny I can be on the ground or the trees, which ever." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A pureblood vampire by the sakura trees (Niko Slim and Shizuka Hiou only)   A pureblood vampire by the sakura trees (Niko Slim and Shizuka Hiou only) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:08 pm

"So anyways, can I ask a question?" Niko says, looking at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A pureblood vampire by the sakura trees (Niko Slim and Shizuka Hiou only)   A pureblood vampire by the sakura trees (Niko Slim and Shizuka Hiou only) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:09 pm

"Sure go ahead." Shizuka said. Shizuka didn't mind if he did ask her a question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A pureblood vampire by the sakura trees (Niko Slim and Shizuka Hiou only)   A pureblood vampire by the sakura trees (Niko Slim and Shizuka Hiou only) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:16 pm

"Are you a vampire by any chance? You seem different then regular people."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A pureblood vampire by the sakura trees (Niko Slim and Shizuka Hiou only)   A pureblood vampire by the sakura trees (Niko Slim and Shizuka Hiou only) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:18 pm

"Why yes I'm a vampire in fact I'm a pureblood vampire." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A pureblood vampire by the sakura trees (Niko Slim and Shizuka Hiou only)   A pureblood vampire by the sakura trees (Niko Slim and Shizuka Hiou only) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:57 pm

"Hmm." Purebred? Aren't those dangerous? Well since I'm not dead yet, I'm sure it's safe, Niko thinks. "Well, nice the meetcha," Niko says, grinning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A pureblood vampire by the sakura trees (Niko Slim and Shizuka Hiou only)   A pureblood vampire by the sakura trees (Niko Slim and Shizuka Hiou only) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:13 pm

"You won't go away from me." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A pureblood vampire by the sakura trees (Niko Slim and Shizuka Hiou only)   A pureblood vampire by the sakura trees (Niko Slim and Shizuka Hiou only) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:46 pm

"That's fun to hear...I guess. So how long have you been here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A pureblood vampire by the sakura trees (Niko Slim and Shizuka Hiou only)   A pureblood vampire by the sakura trees (Niko Slim and Shizuka Hiou only) EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 2:44 pm

"Oh 230 years." Shizuka said. Shizuka actually wanted to know him better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A pureblood vampire by the sakura trees (Niko Slim and Shizuka Hiou only)   A pureblood vampire by the sakura trees (Niko Slim and Shizuka Hiou only) Empty

Back to top Go down

A pureblood vampire by the sakura trees (Niko Slim and Shizuka Hiou only)
Page 1 of 1