RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Walking in the forest (Okami)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Walking in the forest (Okami) Empty
PostSubject: Walking in the forest (Okami)   Walking in the forest (Okami) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:44 pm

Shin, King of the Vampires, walked through the forest bored.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest (Okami)   Walking in the forest (Okami) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:47 pm

*sees a figure walking and runs toward it*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest (Okami)   Walking in the forest (Okami) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:50 pm

He turns and looks. "Another half-breed?" he wondered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest (Okami)   Walking in the forest (Okami) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:54 pm

*catches up to you* *panting* hi...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest (Okami)   Walking in the forest (Okami) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:56 pm

"Hello?" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest (Okami)   Walking in the forest (Okami) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:57 pm

so...... what are you doing out here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest (Okami)   Walking in the forest (Okami) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:00 pm

"I'm just bored...maybe I'll pick up a human girl..." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest (Okami)   Walking in the forest (Okami) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:04 pm

hmm i see
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest (Okami)   Walking in the forest (Okami) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:05 pm

He pokes her head. "Or maybe I'll just hang out with you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest (Okami)   Walking in the forest (Okami) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:14 pm

*laughs a bit* alright so tell me....... why did you want to pick up a human girl?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest (Okami)   Walking in the forest (Okami) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:15 pm

"Being the King of Vampires...those human girls would die to have sex with me." he said, smiling shwoing his fangs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest (Okami)   Walking in the forest (Okami) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:19 pm

wow nice fangs *gets down on all fours* i was raised by wolves from near birth so i dont really know much about my past history except that i leardned to hunt like a wolf but i always felt this weird urge to bite something
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest (Okami)   Walking in the forest (Okami) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:21 pm

He gets behind her and licks her neck. "Maybe you are a vampire..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest (Okami)   Walking in the forest (Okami) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:23 pm

i dont really know how to live as a vampire only a wolf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest (Okami)   Walking in the forest (Okami) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:25 pm

He kisses her neck slightly. "It's easy. You just live with other vampires and go out in the night to hunt."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest (Okami)   Walking in the forest (Okami) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:47 am

I dodnt really know any other vampires ........... only you.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest (Okami)   Walking in the forest (Okami) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:07 pm

"So. You can live with me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest (Okami)   Walking in the forest (Okami) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:19 pm

uhhh ok but what about my pack or at least the pack that raised me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest (Okami)   Walking in the forest (Okami) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:20 pm

"That's your choice." he said, frowning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest (Okami)   Walking in the forest (Okami) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:24 pm

O.o oh.....well i do want to learn to be like a vampire but ill also miss my pack cause ive lived with them for so long......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest (Okami)   Walking in the forest (Okami) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:26 pm

"There's something I should tell you too....well, if I bite you, you become in love with me." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest (Okami)   Walking in the forest (Okami) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:34 pm

*looks up* .......... *goes silent*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest (Okami)   Walking in the forest (Okami) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:36 pm

He doesn't speak
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest (Okami)   Walking in the forest (Okami) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:39 pm

*squeaks* wow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest (Okami)   Walking in the forest (Okami) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:41 pm

"Yeah...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest (Okami)   Walking in the forest (Okami) Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking in the forest (Okami)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next