RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Midnight Wandering

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Midnight Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Midnight Wandering   Midnight Wandering EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:36 pm

Yoko wandered around in the forest right in the middle of the night. 'Twas really cold out there, but she was wearing a sweater and a big scarf, but it was still a little cold. Just not cold enough to make her go home. The moon was full and clear in the dark sky.
Back to top Go down

Midnight Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Wandering   Midnight Wandering EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:42 pm

Gino Sota was walking around through the forest thinking for a moment, as he spotted yoko and went towards her. He looked around for a moment and smirked a bit. "hello miss" he replied, as he waved to her and went closer to yoko.
Back to top Go down

Midnight Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Wandering   Midnight Wandering EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:57 am

Yoko was a little startled by the sudden presence. She looked over to him. "Um... Hello..." she said timidly.
Back to top Go down

Midnight Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Wandering   Midnight Wandering EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:13 pm

Gino blinks "sorry if I startled you" he replied. "so what brings you here?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

Midnight Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Wandering   Midnight Wandering EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:18 pm

"It's okay," Yoko said. "I'm just wandering around through boredom. What about you?"
Back to top Go down

Midnight Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Wandering   Midnight Wandering EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 1:05 am

"just using the time to think" he replied with a light smirk.
Back to top Go down

Midnight Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Wandering   Midnight Wandering EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:55 am

Yoko nodded a little and then looked at the moon.
Back to top Go down

Midnight Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Wandering   Midnight Wandering EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:25 pm

Gino looked up at the moon for a moment, as he let his thoughts wander.
Back to top Go down

Midnight Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Wandering   Midnight Wandering EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 6:12 pm

Yoko watched the moon and then glanced at the person. "What's your name?" she asked after a second.
Back to top Go down

Midnight Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Wandering   Midnight Wandering EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:15 am

*She leans gently on a tree while sitting and wipes the tears that are forming in her eyes* *Looks up and focuses on the moon*
Back to top Go down

Midnight Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Wandering   Midnight Wandering EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:22 pm

"my name is Gino Sota" he replied, as he looked at Yoko. "and your name?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

Midnight Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Wandering   Midnight Wandering EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:26 pm

"Yoko Nijiro," Yoko answered.
Back to top Go down

Midnight Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Wandering   Midnight Wandering EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:56 pm

"that is a interesting name Yoko" he replied with a smile.
Back to top Go down

Midnight Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Wandering   Midnight Wandering EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:58 pm

"Gino Sota is also an interesting name," Yoko said since she really hadn't heard it before.
Back to top Go down

Midnight Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Wandering   Midnight Wandering EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:20 pm

"thanks" gino replied with a light smirk.
Back to top Go down

Midnight Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Wandering   Midnight Wandering EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:06 pm

"Your welcome.."
Back to top Go down

Midnight Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Wandering   Midnight Wandering EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:52 pm

"so how are you yoko?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

Midnight Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Wandering   Midnight Wandering EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:35 pm

"I guess I could be better, but I'm ok."
Back to top Go down

Midnight Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Wandering   Midnight Wandering EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 12:18 am

"i see" he replied.
Back to top Go down

Midnight Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Wandering   Midnight Wandering EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:43 pm

"And you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Midnight Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Wandering   Midnight Wandering Empty

Back to top Go down

Midnight Wandering
Page 1 of 1