RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the carnival ^-^ (me and ni-ni )

Go down 
AuthorMessage

the carnival ^-^ (me and ni-ni ) Empty
PostSubject: the carnival ^-^ (me and ni-ni )   the carnival ^-^ (me and ni-ni ) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:53 am

ico walks through the front gate of the carnival *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the carnival ^-^ (me and ni-ni )   the carnival ^-^ (me and ni-ni ) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:58 am

Niomii walked around the inside of the carnival, looking for an interesting game to play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the carnival ^-^ (me and ni-ni )   the carnival ^-^ (me and ni-ni ) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:00 pm

walks into a building that says *"ARCADE"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the carnival ^-^ (me and ni-ni )   the carnival ^-^ (me and ni-ni ) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:03 pm

Niomii sees an 'ARCADE' sign and squeals. "Alright!" She cheers, running into the building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the carnival ^-^ (me and ni-ni )   the carnival ^-^ (me and ni-ni ) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:05 pm

ico is in the back of the arcade by the time you enter so he canot be spoted *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the carnival ^-^ (me and ni-ni )   the carnival ^-^ (me and ni-ni ) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:09 pm

Niomii heads to the far right side of the arcade, looking at the sniper game and smirking. She picked up the gun and inserted her coins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the carnival ^-^ (me and ni-ni )   the carnival ^-^ (me and ni-ni ) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:22 pm

looks over to the right because he hears the sounds of a game being played * i thot i was the only one here *he walks over twords the noise *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the carnival ^-^ (me and ni-ni )   the carnival ^-^ (me and ni-ni ) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:29 pm

Niomii closes one eye to aim at the guy and shoots. She hears the game beep as she caught him in the heart. She smirked to herself and started sniping the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the carnival ^-^ (me and ni-ni )   the carnival ^-^ (me and ni-ni ) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:40 pm

walks up behind her * good shot .............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the carnival ^-^ (me and ni-ni )   the carnival ^-^ (me and ni-ni ) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:41 pm

Niomii jumped a bit. She turned around and looked at the boy. "Thanks." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the carnival ^-^ (me and ni-ni )   the carnival ^-^ (me and ni-ni ) Empty

Back to top Go down

the carnival ^-^ (me and ni-ni )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP Fanatsy Island :: RPFI Forum :: RP Arena/Ooc Arena :: RP Arena 3-
Jump to: