RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lemon private (goku & micela)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

lemon private (goku & micela) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lemon private (goku & micela)   lemon private (goku & micela) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:41 pm

(lol busted my hands are tired but ok)
*smiles and looks at her"you always do" kissing her on the lips with untold passion*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lemon private (goku & micela)   lemon private (goku & micela) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:44 pm

(ooc: if you don't wanna post here any more, just tell me and I'll lock it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lemon private (goku & micela)   lemon private (goku & micela) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:49 pm

(no its not that i always wanna post with you just been doing this for a minute but its ok keep going i posted a continuation already)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lemon private (goku & micela)   lemon private (goku & micela) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:50 pm

Harly slipped her arms around Goku's neck, and kissed him back gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lemon private (goku & micela)   lemon private (goku & micela) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:57 pm

*he blushes and continues kissing her feeling on her body trying to control himself he cuffed his hands behind his back*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lemon private (goku & micela)   lemon private (goku & micela) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:53 pm

Harly chuckled and uncuffed Goku's hands. "Touch me if you want to~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lemon private (goku & micela)   lemon private (goku & micela) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:15 pm

"you know i do but where it ends up you know we just finished" he cuffs his hands again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lemon private (goku & micela)   lemon private (goku & micela) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 10:51 am

Harly pouted. "Why can't we start again?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lemon private (goku & micela)   lemon private (goku & micela) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:18 pm

"thought you were tired"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lemon private (goku & micela)   lemon private (goku & micela) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 10:09 am

"I've suddenly caught my second wind~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lemon private (goku & micela)   lemon private (goku & micela) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 10:10 pm

"oh well could you uncuff me my hands needs your body" he smiled and wrzpped his tounge around her nipple
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lemon private (goku & micela)   lemon private (goku & micela) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 10:31 pm

Harly's face instantly wet red. Her body arched into his hot, wet mouth, a low moan excaping from her lips. She quickly undid his cuffs, wanting his hands on her needy body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lemon private (goku & micela)   lemon private (goku & micela) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 8:14 am

his hands immediatly went to work one working its way down to go inside her th other on her breast squeezing and feeling grabbing sliding around to her booty with his tounge ckose behind going to its favorite place
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lemon private (goku & micela)   lemon private (goku & micela) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

lemon private (goku & micela)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3