RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)   ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:29 pm

*lumiere gets horny an she looks up at you with kind eye drooling down her lef side of her chin an smiles an starts to tease you a little an pinches you clit hard off the bat*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)   ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:30 pm

*ivy moans loader falling backwards in the tub in shock*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)   ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:35 pm

*lumiere gets out an drys off an messes around in her bag* hmmm...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)   ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:37 pm

*ivy touchs her self absent mindly* what are you doing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)   ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:38 pm

you see get out of the tub an gets on the bed..... an dry off...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)   ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:40 pm

*ivy smiles sheepishly blush noticeing shes naked and wet in a tub <.< she stands and drys off and crawls into bed*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)   ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:43 pm

*lumiere takes out some thing anhides it behdie her an secarwls in to the bed an she looks at ivy* spread your legs... an close your eyes..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)   ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:45 pm

*ivy obeys spreading her legs embarassed her tight pink pussy drips as she shakes in attipation her clint swollen throbs* plz dont look its embarrsing xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)   ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:53 am

*lumiere takes out what she had be hide her back an irs a small pink vibrator* >.>. X3 ....... *lumiere puts the vibrator to ivys clit* hehehe its so cute though ^^ *an turns the vibrator on low*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)   ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:32 pm

*ivy mews pittifully her hands gripping the comforter in pleasure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)   ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 2:14 pm

*lumiere turns it on high* hehehe ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)   ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:04 pm

xD *ivys legs come together in shock and pleasure, her hands grip the comforter harder*AWwwWww
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)   ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 6:19 pm

*lumiere shoves it in to her pussy an smiles as it vibratis on high* hehehe ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)   ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:37 pm

*ivy screams back arching in pleasue her hips moveing it into it driveing it deeper* xD dont look im so dirty down their
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)   ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:40 pm

your not that dirty.... well if your dirty let take a bath an do this hehe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)   ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:13 pm

*blushs harder covering face with hands, ivy stairs at the vibratore, her body shakeiing with with plesure of the constant stimulas inside her sending burning tendrils across her stomach.. her breasts, against her will her moist nipples harden in the apartments chill air becomeing painfully erect. ivy moans pittifully her thighs clenching together around the vibratore* i feel so dirty

(ooc: is this a cordless vibrator or corded?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)   ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:17 am

(cordless)

*lumiere cant help but giggle*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)   ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:16 pm

*ivy blushs hotly her body pespireing at your voice she mews pittfully again, her eyes start to lose focus, her chest rises and falls faster and faster now glistioning with sweat her clenched thighs shoveing the vibratore deep into her wet pussy*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)   ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:07 am

mymy some ones horny... *lumiere gos an licks ivys clit*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)   ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:44 pm

*ivy wimpers at you touch in pleasure as another wave of pleasure runs threw her body, her breathing quickins comeing in quick hot bursts, in responce to you commit she rolls her hips into your tounge moaning loader*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)   ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:16 pm

*lumiere licks more*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)   ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ivy and enclair (closed to all enter and i wukk eat your soul)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2