RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

forest and feild

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

forest and feild Empty
PostSubject: forest and feild   forest and feild EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:15 pm

*walks up and sits down under a tree*
Back to top Go down

forest and feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: forest and feild   forest and feild EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:18 pm

Saito walks over. "Hey! Long time no see!" Saito smiles.
Back to top Go down

forest and feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: forest and feild   forest and feild EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:18 pm

*looks up and smiles*Hi Saito!
Back to top Go down

forest and feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: forest and feild   forest and feild EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:20 pm

Saito sits down next to her. "Its been a few years, you really...gotten cute." Saito smiles. "Oh, I got a tattoo!" Saito shows her his tattoo that was in the shape of a dragon on his arm.
Back to top Go down

forest and feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: forest and feild   forest and feild EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:21 pm

*blushes and then smiles*same with you. and that's cool. I'm not sure I have anything new to really tell you*laughs*other then something I'd rather not say
Back to top Go down

forest and feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: forest and feild   forest and feild EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:22 pm

Saito laughs. "Oh come on....theres gatta be something new in your world." Saito already knew about her parents dieing, the last time they saw each other when they were about about 15. <>
Back to top Go down

forest and feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: forest and feild   forest and feild EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:23 pm

*sighs and lays head down on his lap*just something I've decided...
Back to top Go down

forest and feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: forest and feild   forest and feild EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:24 pm

Saito blushed slightly and strokes your hair gently. "Just like old times.....oh sorry...what did you decide?"
Back to top Go down

forest and feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: forest and feild   forest and feild EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:27 pm

*blushes*yeah...and....*sighs and closes eyes*well you do remember that I've always liked guys only, right?
Back to top Go down

forest and feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: forest and feild   forest and feild EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:28 pm

Saito nodds. "Yea I do, I still say you liked them alittle to much." Saito said jokeinly. "...Oh...You like girls now too?" Saito tilts his head.
Back to top Go down

forest and feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: forest and feild   forest and feild EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:29 pm

*opens eyes to look at him, eyes yellow*yeah..but I still peffer guys...
Back to top Go down

forest and feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: forest and feild   forest and feild EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:30 pm

Saito laughs. "Mind if I watch if you do go that far with another girl?" Saito said half serious half jokeing.
Back to top Go down

forest and feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: forest and feild   forest and feild EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:32 pm

*eyes shift to red*no you may not.
Back to top Go down

forest and feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: forest and feild   forest and feild EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:33 pm

Saito sighs. "Oh come on... I'd be quiet." Saito said still stokeing her hair. "...no need to get red on me."
Back to top Go down

forest and feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: forest and feild   forest and feild EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:34 pm

*eyes turn to light green*still...
Back to top Go down

forest and feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: forest and feild   forest and feild EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:36 pm

Saito smiles. "I mean...when we were little, we use to take a few baths together...but that was befor we kinda grew up." Saito laughs. "I'd let you watch if I did another guy...not saying that I would..." Saito said in kinda a odd voice, like he was hiding something.
Back to top Go down

forest and feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: forest and feild   forest and feild EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:40 pm

*blinks*well yeah...but I wouldn't...and what's with you voice?

(sorry! i'm reading After School Nightmare online so I loose track of time ^^")
Back to top Go down

forest and feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: forest and feild   forest and feild EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:41 pm

Saito blushed more. "I-its nothing......so come on, Koneko, let your old buddy watch just once? Even if im in the closet or outside the window."
Back to top Go down

forest and feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: forest and feild   forest and feild EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:42 pm

no Saito...I will not...now please tell me*touches his cheek*
Back to top Go down

forest and feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: forest and feild   forest and feild EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:43 pm

Saito thinks. "No...you wouldnt let me watch and its really nothing....." Saito's voice was off again.
Back to top Go down

forest and feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: forest and feild   forest and feild EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:46 pm

*sits up and looks at him with sky blue eyes*please?
Back to top Go down

forest and feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: forest and feild   forest and feild EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:47 pm

Saito sighs. "...I kinda....did it....with a girl....but....shes kinda........differnet." Saito blushed dark.
Back to top Go down

forest and feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: forest and feild   forest and feild EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:48 pm

*tilts head a little*what do you mean by the 2nd part?
Back to top Go down

forest and feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: forest and feild   forest and feild EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:50 pm

Saito gulps. "I dont wanna...talk about it."
Back to top Go down

forest and feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: forest and feild   forest and feild EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:51 pm

*kisses his cheek*come on, you can tell me anything, and you know that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

forest and feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: forest and feild   forest and feild Empty

Back to top Go down

forest and feild
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next