RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Koneko's home

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage

Koneko's home - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:24 pm

*eye twitches and she resists the urge to puch him out and throw him out the window*

((who my character?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:25 pm

((no Koneko, she went out and started talking bad about him, makeing everyone think he is abuseing and stuff.))

Saito tilts his head. "Anything at all, Koneko?..Miss Ally?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:29 pm

((so is he making her stay with him?))

yes i kindly ask that you make like a banna and split before i bound you a bloody pulp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:30 pm

((No, this is her house, he just lived there because she asked him too))

Saito shakes his head. "Im sorry, I cant, I thought we were going to talk afterwards."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:31 pm

ya im gonna be talking with my fists cause you are a jerk

((i kinda cant do anything if koneko isnt on))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:35 pm

((lol true))

Saito blinks. "I didnt do anything, I wouldnt make her do anything she didnt want to... ok maybe except for this...but she agreed too on her own free will."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:38 pm

why do you have to degrade her like this its not like she belongs to you

((did i ever metion that she is verbaly abusvie to ppl she doesnt like?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:40 pm

Saito thinks about his answer to put it gently. "If she didnt want too, she has the freedom to say so."

((I can tell))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:45 pm

exept for the fact that you degrade her she she can *air quoates*be "fully forgiven"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:46 pm

Satio nodds. "I dont know about you, but I dont like it when im cheated on....and in order to be forgiven for something that big, a betrayal of trust, words are not enough."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:48 pm

and yet you still treat her like a posseion she is not a toy she has free will

((3....2....1....get ready for it))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:53 pm

Saito nodds. "I know this, I gave her an opition that would make it up to me, and she choice to do it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:56 pm

*snarls and launches herself at him and starts kicking sratching biteing punching and in general kicking the shit out of him*

(( i told you he was playing with lit TNT))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:03 pm

Saito sits there and takes it. "Calm down, calm down." Satio caughs and blood comes out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:08 pm

*in one last violent act she pick him up and throws him out the window(owww) then waits for him to come back up*

9 rffrgg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:11 pm

He falls onto the ground. "Im glad this is a one floor house...."

((lol lets wait for Koneko to post some...ok?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:15 pm

*leans out the window and spits on him* jerk and stay out there

((no im having too much fun besides shes off line))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:17 pm

((lol well im waiting for her, im sure she will have something to say you throwing her boyfriend out the window))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:27 pm

(idc it was fun and he is a jerk)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:31 pm

Saito gets up. "Fine...Koneko im moveing out...feel free to keep my stuff...oviously you made me out to be a bad guy." Saito walks out with what he had, but befor he left, he pulled out a camera and took pictures of both of them, naked as they were, and left befor eaither one of them could catch him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:33 pm

*slips back into her clothes knowing that koneko was going to give her hell for that*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:38 pm

(O_O wtf people!!!!!! i'm going throught pain in rl right now. sorry I wasn't on!!!! gosh!!!)
*was fainted on the bed*(meanies!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:39 pm

((sorry Koneko...Ally cat keep posting, and I had to reply to her questions.... then she threw me out a window...and i told her to stop posting, to let you post...but she keep on.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:41 pm

*sits on the bed bemused and waits for her to wake up after covering her up*

(srry ally is lit TNT when she sees stuff like that)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:45 pm

(I read it)

*wakes up and looks at ally*huh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Koneko's home
Page 9 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next