RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!! Empty
PostSubject: I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!!   I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:29 pm

Wais onbed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!!   I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:31 pm

*Knocks on door* "Anyone there"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!!   I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:33 pm

Opens door
Yesh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!!   I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:33 pm

*ish behind miranda*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!!   I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:34 pm

"I come here to join the party"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!!   I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:37 pm

Says in a quiet voice
Par....?
Looks behind me then looks back at you two.Anime sweat drop,Ish weaing ninja suit like my avi
Uh huh..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!!   I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:38 pm

"ok, can i get comfortable and take offmy shirt"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!!   I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:39 pm

*follows in blushing*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!!   I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:41 pm

Blushes behind mask
Sure, please... come inside
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!!   I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:44 pm

hi 8looks at him and giggles* whats with the whole ninga thing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!!   I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:45 pm

Shrugs
It shows off my muscular body and come with a bad as sword...
Smiles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!!   I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:49 pm

lol stealth is better kuni hidden in shoes are easyer to hide when you want to creap about at night
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!!   I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:50 pm

I just kick ass
Chuckles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!!   I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:51 pm

exept against chuck norris then you get your ass kicked by him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!!   I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:53 pm

o.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!!   I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:54 pm

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!!   I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:58 pm

The red dot on my mask glows brighter (Check avi)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!!   I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:01 pm

*raises an eyebrow* wtf?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!!   I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:03 pm

I realize and it dims quikly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!!   I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:05 pm

wtf was that *tail twitches*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!!   I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:06 pm

N-nothing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!!   I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:06 pm

lier lier pants on fire
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!!   I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:07 pm

o.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!!   I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:08 pm

*lights a match* dont make me now tell the truth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!!   I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:13 pm

It applys to my feelings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!!   I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I sware to god takai -.- Akunes house MIDDLE NAME IS JACK OK!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next