RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello, I am ____

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Hello, I am ____ Empty
PostSubject: Hello, I am ____   Hello, I am ____ EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:24 pm

Introduce yourself! Let everybody know you're here and kickin'
Talk about who you are, what you're like, random personal information like Age, Sex, Height. Talk about problems or such in your life. Give an insight on who you are and what your life is.
This is also a great place for newbies to introduce themselves, to make friends and whatnot so enjoy!

Last edited by Kore on Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Hello, I am ____ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am ____   Hello, I am ____ EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:27 pm

Sup, I'm Mikel, or as my screen name currently says, Kore. I've been on this site since around January. I have somehow attained Head Admin rank, twice.

I don't RP much, but if you need an RP buddy, PM me, tho I won't promise I'll be very active.

My age is below 25 but above 10. Of course, I won't give out any personal information. Sorry, it's part of my principles.

I'm pretty much lazy, smartass, and self centered.

Currently, a big problem is that one of my friends is pissed off at me D:. I think she should at least be grateful >_>.

Anyways, that's an insight on my life and who I am.
Back to top Go down

Hello, I am ____ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am ____   Hello, I am ____ EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:34 pm

I rp nearly every hour of the day.

I'm a teenager, though sometimes act older or younger.

i'm smart, lazy, and a procrastinator

I may call myself by my nickname, Ike.

and STOP STALKING ME!!!
Back to top Go down

Hello, I am ____ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am ____   Hello, I am ____ EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:38 pm

im ally i RP when ever i can cause you guys on here are like my only friends yes i know its sad but true
im smart but im lazy and a procrastinator and my brother smashed my head into a wall when i was a baby so i can act a little retarded sometimes BUT ITS ALL HIS FAULT!!!!
Back to top Go down

Hello, I am ____ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am ____   Hello, I am ____ EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:39 pm

My name is Tito...not spanish Tito, but portuguese Tito.Erm... I'm lazy and around 12-20 yrs old, playing around those ages. i am a pervert...thats for sure....it aint good is it? GAWDAMMIT XD
Back to top Go down

Hello, I am ____ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am ____   Hello, I am ____ EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 4:23 pm

I'm Kia.....
My characters are Kia, Tsuna, and Niko....
I do still rp....
and I live in the U.S. ......
Back to top Go down

Hello, I am ____ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am ____   Hello, I am ____ EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:21 pm

We need MOAR people Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Hello, I am ____ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am ____   Hello, I am ____ EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:35 am

I'll only tell people my nick name fer some reason people call me Almond so I guess im cool with that. Im 15, I always tell me real age and thats bout all u need ta know

Im a lazy person dont think im smart though I can be super annoying ^^

Right now im waiting for test at school =/

I always have fights with my bro he is so f*cking annoying but I always win when we argue over some stuff when it comes to punching I think he would ^^ Right now he is pissed that Im not letting him using the comp Baka....
Back to top Go down

Hello, I am ____ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am ____   Hello, I am ____ EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 1:47 am

L is a meanie Dx ----> i'm more pervert than him foo's!
Back to top Go down

Hello, I am ____ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am ____   Hello, I am ____ EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 1:49 am

Lol pervert
Back to top Go down

Hello, I am ____ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am ____   Hello, I am ____ EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 1:50 am

how's you, foo'? o.o
Back to top Go down

Hello, I am ____ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am ____   Hello, I am ____ EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 1:54 am

Haha lol
Back to top Go down

Hello, I am ____ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am ____   Hello, I am ____ EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 1:54 am

-.-' see? i'm spamming but asking something and you do not reply, you go random O.O XD just kidding
Back to top Go down

Hello, I am ____ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am ____   Hello, I am ____ EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 2:09 am

uh, im Kouta, Jason if you prefer, Im 15, not as lazy as you may think ^^
reppin the 904 and the filipino blood.
Back to top Go down

Hello, I am ____ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am ____   Hello, I am ____ EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:43 am

Mm...
I'm Risa (I will only give my username), and my age is between 12 and 19 >_>
AKA A teen
ANyway, I can be a little pervy, but only with apples, pocky, or chocolate
For my explainatio of my stupidity And personal crap) I was rapedwhen I was about six by my D** and I hate family So don't talk about how great yours are to me unless you want a dead character

That's all @.@
Back to top Go down

Hello, I am ____ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am ____   Hello, I am ____ EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:39 am

my name is a SECRET...DUM DUM DUUUUM!!!!
most of peeps know me as Blaze or BlazeKingz.
im 16 yep no secret
i had few of my own rp games like "DBZ Life" and "Naruto Ninja Life" which had a few versions.dbz had 2 versions and naruto had three.
i rp in my free time in games like that but lately i've stopped beacause of the last site me and a friend of mine created.i was the strongest beacause i had the longest posts and my friend made a guy admin cause he helped the site but then the guy got bored of the site and delted all aaccounts and posts.
After that i wasn't really in the mood to rp.
But i was looking through old site's i rp'd on and i saw an invitaion from jer so i joined.
Back to top Go down

Hello, I am ____ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am ____   Hello, I am ____ EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 4:21 pm

Hello My name is Kisa People call me Cupcake
I love to rp , draw and also sing in japanes
my family was born in Mexico and i was Born in Canada
a lot of people call me Cutie-puppy or sometimes call me Neko-Chan my best friend go to the same school like me i keep calling her Neko-Chan and she call me Ino-Chan sometimes we both call each other Baka-Chan it was so funny!
Back to top Go down

Hello, I am ____ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am ____   Hello, I am ____ EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:36 pm

i call you inu-chan not ino-chan swear bear
Back to top Go down

Hello, I am ____ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am ____   Hello, I am ____ EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:39 pm

STOP CALLING ME SWEAR BEAR OMG
Back to top Go down

Hello, I am ____ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am ____   Hello, I am ____ EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:01 pm

why you swear alot inu-chan
Back to top Go down

Hello, I am ____ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am ____   Hello, I am ____ EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:43 pm

shut up you Baka-Chan you Neko-Chan
Back to top Go down

Hello, I am ____ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am ____   Hello, I am ____ EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:45 pm

you baka-chan
Back to top Go down

Hello, I am ____ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am ____   Hello, I am ____ EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:46 pm

YOU BAKA-CHAN
Back to top Go down

Hello, I am ____ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am ____   Hello, I am ____ EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:49 pm

you baka-chan baka-chan lolz
Back to top Go down

Hello, I am ____ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am ____   Hello, I am ____ EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:50 pm

YOU BAKA-CHAN BAKA-CHAN BAKA-CHAN BAKA-CHAN BAKA-CHAN! *huff puff* so dizzy *fatined*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello, I am ____ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am ____   Hello, I am ____ Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, I am ____
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP Fanatsy Island :: RPFI Forum :: General :: General-
Jump to: