RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bar brawls and bruise's

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bar brawls and bruise's Empty
PostSubject: Bar brawls and bruise's   Bar brawls and bruise's EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 7:03 am

Jet stormed into a bar slamming open the door and storming up to the bar throwing several coins across it , they finally skittered to a hot at the barman's hand as he scoped them up "beer and cold" she shouted over the music, her bike had broke down several miles back and she'd had to walk her back now soaked with sweat and her jacket covered in a thin layer of road dust not to mention her hair now sat half stuck to her neck and the other half wild and unkempt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bar brawls and bruise's   Bar brawls and bruise's EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 10:27 am

Damian lukus burgus was standing next to her and the bar
"hmm..."
Damian said with a smirk as he gazed in her direaction
"well well, aren't you a sight for sore eyes....trust me...my eyes are sore...."
Damian said finishing his drink which looked like red wine but was really thin blood
Damian the apeared on the other side of her and smiled
Damian was known to be tall dark and handsom
Spoiler:
Here's a picture of him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bar brawls and bruise's   Bar brawls and bruise's EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:46 am

jet looked at the man who had spoke "seems your eyes are no longer sore, see something you want?" she said slipping of her jacket leaving her in her black strappy top that to her showed a bit to much cleavage but it was all she had left.
Taking the cold beer in her hand she ran it over her chest cooling her hot body as trickle of water ran between her breasts "now that's better"she smiled to the man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bar brawls and bruise's   Bar brawls and bruise's EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:57 am

"oh yes....i most defently see something i want....."
Damian smiled and got some wine and took a sip
Damian looked at her top then surfed his eyes down her body
seeing the water traspe down her skin to her chest and breasts
Damian smiled and took another sip of his red wine.....(blood)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bar brawls and bruise's   Bar brawls and bruise's EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:20 am

jet sat down and popped the top on her beer can downing it in one she let some of the froth dribble from the corner of her mouth before licking it away "another ,bar tender" she slid another coin across "names Jet" she said turning to face the man with the glass of red wine

Last edited by Darkangel on Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bar brawls and bruise's   Bar brawls and bruise's EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:30 am

"and i am Damian....at your service...."
Damian smiled showing part of his fangs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bar brawls and bruise's   Bar brawls and bruise's EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:33 am

Jet raised an eye brow at his fangs but didn't say anything about them "nice to meet you to Damian" she said "so what takes your fancy?" she asked slowly drinking her beer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bar brawls and bruise's   Bar brawls and bruise's EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:35 am

"ummm...you of course...."
Damian said slyly and sat down on a bar stool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bar brawls and bruise's   Bar brawls and bruise's EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:28 am

jet smirked "that was obvious " she said glancing at him for a moment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bar brawls and bruise's   Bar brawls and bruise's EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:57 am

"then.....is you knew an answer that you questioned about, there was no point to the answer being given out...."
Damian winked and apeared at the other side
with a card in hand
"it has my address on it.....come round any time......your always welcome...."
Damian winked and finished his glass and walked out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bar brawls and bruise's   Bar brawls and bruise's EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:29 am

Jet took the card and nodded "how about now i have nothing better to do since my stupid bike broke down" she asked downing her drink in one and placing the now empty glass in front of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bar brawls and bruise's   Bar brawls and bruise's EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:46 am

"sure.....i said any time..."
Damian said with a smiles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bar brawls and bruise's   Bar brawls and bruise's EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:11 am

jena smiled back "yeah you did" she said "well are we going or just chatting?" she grabbed her coat from the bar and stood up waiting for him to make a move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bar brawls and bruise's   Bar brawls and bruise's EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 10:34 am

Damian went to the door and held it open for jet
"ladies first..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bar brawls and bruise's   Bar brawls and bruise's EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 12:33 am

jet smiled and walked out the door into the night air it felt cool against her hot skin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bar brawls and bruise's   Bar brawls and bruise's EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 4:27 am

(((----contiune topic in damian's place----)))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bar brawls and bruise's   Bar brawls and bruise's Empty

Back to top Go down

Bar brawls and bruise's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP Fanatsy Island :: RPFI Forum :: RP Arena/Ooc Arena :: Alternate RP Arena-
Jump to: