RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Miandas hous

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Miandas hous - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miandas hous   Miandas hous - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:14 pm

"Because I love you and I need to be with you... And dont try to run, I can hear your footsteps fading."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miandas hous   Miandas hous - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:16 pm

"What ever, Fuck off" "If you did you wouldn't have been a hoe"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miandas hous   Miandas hous - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:16 pm

"I was kinda caught up... Well... I dont know whats wrong with me... But i do know i love you... please let me in..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miandas hous   Miandas hous - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:19 pm

"No" *Kicks the walls as if she wants himto leave* "just leve i have to think"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miandas hous   Miandas hous - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:20 pm

He picks the lock of the door and opens it, looking at her.

"I'm sorry... I... please..."

Falls on his knees and holds her legs, begging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miandas hous   Miandas hous - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:22 pm

"Shoves hand and hits balls" "get away"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miandas hous   Miandas hous - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:27 pm

grabs hand and kisses her in her belly

"I'm sorry... please..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miandas hous   Miandas hous - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:29 pm

*Runs past him and runs out of the house*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miandas hous   Miandas hous - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:30 pm

He shakes his head and leaves
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miandas hous   Miandas hous - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:31 pm

*Keeps running* "why can't you listen" *She said madly*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miandas hous   Miandas hous - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:09 pm

*Looks back and goes home crying*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miandas hous   Miandas hous - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:51 pm

*Goes to kitchen and gets a really sharp knife and sits in the corner with the knife at my neck*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miandas hous   Miandas hous - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:03 pm

*Cuts throat*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miandas hous   Miandas hous - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:45 pm

*runs in and grabs it before she can do anything* NO! DON'T! THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miandas hous   Miandas hous - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:47 pm

*Pushes her back* "Back off, this is my choice, He is all yours , you two can go back to your life"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miandas hous   Miandas hous - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:47 pm

*Pushes her back* "Back off, this is my choice, He is all yours , you two can go back to your life"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miandas hous   Miandas hous - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:49 pm

no! I'm not letting someone die because of me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miandas hous   Miandas hous - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:50 pm

"Well, that is too bad" *stops breathing* "i will die anyway"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miandas hous   Miandas hous - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:52 pm

*cries* damnit!! I'm not letting you die!!!! *takes her to a couch and finds a needle and thread*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miandas hous   Miandas hous - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:53 pm

*Slaps her* "Fuck off up me" *She yells*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miandas hous   Miandas hous - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:55 pm

*doesn't flinch and looks at her* I AM NOT LETTING YOU DIE!!!!!!! *stitches her up and washes the blood off*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miandas hous   Miandas hous - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:56 pm

"What is wrong with you" *Gets stitched* "I have been wanted to kill myself it is not your choice"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miandas hous   Miandas hous - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:58 pm

I know it's not my choice but guess what........I want to die......I tried earlier but........he.......stopped me.......I don't want someone killed because of me. name one excuse why you want to die
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miandas hous   Miandas hous - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:58 pm

"I have no life" "I am always used"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miandas hous   Miandas hous - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:02 pm

ha! you think you're used?????? no! I'm probably the most used girl for sex and love!! I have sex with 5 different guys every week!! last week someone asked to marry me but later canceled it because he wanted to marry someone else!!! I have sex with whoever walks by, then they leave! I have NEVER loved anyone except two people out of atleast 200 in my life!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miandas hous   Miandas hous - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miandas hous
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP Fanatsy Island :: RPFI Forum :: RP Arena/Ooc Arena :: RP Arena 4-
Jump to: