RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ookami's Home

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Ookami's Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ookami's Home   Ookami's Home - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:02 am

Ookami blushes.

"They did? And who might that person be?"

Last edited by Ookami on Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ookami's Home   Ookami's Home - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:05 am

" Do you know a Zaku. He is my old time friend that told me who you are. He told me this because somebody told him that and he was the only person for me to talk to. But our friendship was fading away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ookami's Home   Ookami's Home - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:08 am

He thinks a little, but doesn't really remember.

"Can't say I do... And what is your name?" - he sighs*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ookami's Home   Ookami's Home - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:12 am

"My name is Mianda" she said "I'm sorry, i should have told you earlier" *Looks embarrased*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ookami's Home   Ookami's Home - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:12 am

"Mine is Ookami. And you dont need to feel embarrassed around me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ookami's Home   Ookami's Home - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:16 am

"But i am embarrased that i didn't say my name" she said. "I am just really afraid to meet people so i get embarrased alot"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ookami's Home   Ookami's Home - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:18 am

Ookami lets out a gentle smile at her.

"Why are you so affraid of meeting people?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ookami's Home   Ookami's Home - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:19 am

"I am afraid i might have to move again, and leave all people behind. Like i did last time" *Gets tears in eyes*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ookami's Home   Ookami's Home - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:21 am

He approaches her and cleans her tears with his hands.

"Why would you move again?What happened last time?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ookami's Home   Ookami's Home - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:23 am

*steps back* "I had alot of things happening in the last place i lived in. It is too personal to tell."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ookami's Home   Ookami's Home - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:24 am

Ookami nods.

"I'm sorry if i intruded in your life... It wasn't my idea..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ookami's Home   Ookami's Home - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:25 am

"It's alright. Um, I have to go" *whipes face and walks out the door like in aggainy*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ookami's Home   Ookami's Home - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:27 am

He tries to hold her arm.

"You know, you can simply stay here and make me company... And I don't want you alone in the streets in that shape."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ookami's Home   Ookami's Home - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:29 am

"I have to go, I have a place to stay. My boyfriend is letting me stay until i can afford a house." " Thank you for everything"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ookami's Home   Ookami's Home - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:30 am

He nods smiling and lets her go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ookami's Home   Ookami's Home - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:31 am

"Bye, Bye" *kisses on cheek* '' Just to let you know kisses are just friendly from where i am"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ookami's Home   Ookami's Home - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:32 am

"Yeah... I guess we come from the same place..."

He laughs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ookami's Home   Ookami's Home - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:35 am

*stops* "You come from where i come from" " so then you must know what is going on there?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ookami's Home   Ookami's Home - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:36 am

"It was merely a way of saying that from where I come from kisses only mean friendship, too."

He scratches his head knowing he just did something wrong.

"What is going on there? You... can trust me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ookami's Home   Ookami's Home - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:41 am

Sighs "My country is having civil war and my whole family recently died, so i moved here and i lost everyone. then a few days ago i was called and told that my family left no money for me. and here i am a poor piece of shit living with my boyfriend" *busts out crying* and falls
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ookami's Home   Ookami's Home - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:43 am

"Well at least you have a boyfriend, so you're not alone... I'm sorry for your family, I know how it feels to see everyone dying around us and we can't do anything to avoid that. I... am alone... But have comformed myself with the situation."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ookami's Home   Ookami's Home - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:45 am

"I want to commit suicide but i am too afraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ookami's Home   Ookami's Home - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:07 am

"You shouln't say that..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ookami's Home   Ookami's Home - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:51 am

"Why shouldn't i say that" Says silently *Looks up at eyes* "Why shouldn't i say that" Says loudly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ookami's Home   Ookami's Home - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:52 am

"Because... Nothing is worth that much... To one take his life away..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ookami's Home   Ookami's Home - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ookami's Home
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next