RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jena's apartment

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Jena's apartment - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jena's apartment   Jena's apartment - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:03 am

jena couldn't now help herself letting her back arch she clung to him her back glistening with sweat "ow.. Kouta...don't stop... so good" she could manage to say between thrusts her breasts bounced up and down as she moved , her body now screaming for him to finish her and give her the release and mind numming orgasm she new she would have and longed for..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jena's apartment   Jena's apartment - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 10:27 am

Kouta pressed up inside her so everytime he thrust, it would slam imto her g-spot. "Let your self go, Release it all over me." Kouta panted, He, as well was feeling he will cum soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jena's apartment   Jena's apartment - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 10:50 am

Jena felt her self let go as her body arched and she cried out her mind now exploded in a explosion of sensations thanks to him "Ow Kouta ..i...im cuming !" she shouted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jena's apartment   Jena's apartment - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:12 am

Kouta's entire body clenched, as he was about to come, "Je...na" He managed to say in ecstasy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jena's apartment   Jena's apartment - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:17 am

Jena held him tight as her body shook from the massive orgasm he had produced in her once it was over she felt totally drained and clung to him panting hard even her head spun as she lent on him her head resting against his chest "I guess you will leave now" she said softly hoping deep down he would not just abandon her now he had taken her most prized thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jena's apartment   Jena's apartment - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:34 am

Kouta looked down at her, feeling drained, "You mistake me for some lowlife trash..." Kouta said, picking up her head, Kissing her softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jena's apartment   Jena's apartment - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:39 am

Jena kissed him back feeling that's all she could do "it was beautiful" she said "but i feel so weak" she looked up at him and shivered in the cold air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jena's apartment   Jena's apartment - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:44 am

"You're supposed to feel weak, almost all energy is exhausted during an orgasm." Kouta smiled, "And no, i wont leave, if you will have me," Kouta said, Laying Jena down, wrapping both of them in the blanket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jena's apartment   Jena's apartment - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:52 am

Jena smiled and looked at him "Kouta , I would have you anyday" she said softly feeling exustion turn to sleep as she cuddled into him her head resting on his chest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jena's apartment   Jena's apartment - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:54 am

"Then i will be yours, as you will be mine." Kouta said, drifting to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jena's apartment   Jena's apartment - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:02 pm

Jena slept peaceful till she started to dream of the strangest thing she was walking down a street one minuet walking the next pushing a buggy then out spilled thousands of baby's almost to the point she was drowning in them she fought to push them off her gasping for air," Kouta!" she yelled gasping and shaking where she sat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jena's apartment   Jena's apartment - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:03 pm

Kouta was already awake, not being able to sleep, "What is it?" Kouta asked softly, holding her, trying to quell the trembling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jena's apartment   Jena's apartment - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:06 pm

Jena held him tight "horrible dream, baby's every where sufacating me" she said and shook again"I..I couldn't breath"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jena's apartment   Jena's apartment - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:08 pm

"Shhh," Kouta said gently, "Your with me, your ok. OK?" Kouta said gently, holding her head on his chest stroking her hair gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jena's apartment   Jena's apartment - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:11 pm

jena took a deep breath in his sent all around her calmed her "its ok, im all right , just a bit shook up, never had anything like that before" she said looking up at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jena's apartment   Jena's apartment - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:13 pm

"Dont worry," Kouta said. "You'll be fine, Trust me." Kouta said, kissing her forehead, "Would you like to go back to sleep?" Kouta asked, still dark outside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jena's apartment   Jena's apartment - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:14 pm

Jena looked at him "why what did you have in mind?" she said laying back down next to him her arms draped over his waist
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jena's apartment   Jena's apartment - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:15 pm

Kouta looked around, "We could go back to my place, Much more comfortable there." Kouta said smiling. "Im safe to drive."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jena's apartment   Jena's apartment - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:17 pm

Jena looked around at her apartment then thought "why not" she said "guess it might be good to get out , you know clear my head" she said sitting up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jena's apartment   Jena's apartment - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:20 pm

"Alright," Kouta said, puting his pants on, "You can keep my shirt..." He smiled. "Cmon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jena's apartment   Jena's apartment - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:23 pm

Jena smiled as she slipped it on it smelt like him and made her feel warm inside especially when she thought of what they had just done , slipping on some trousers and her boots she couldn't help notice her cheeks had a nice glow to them.
"defiantly good for the compleshion" she said with a grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jena's apartment   Jena's apartment - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:25 pm

Kouta grabbed the keys, Leading Jena out the door, once they got to his Motorcycle he gave her the only helmet, "Wear it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jena's apartment   Jena's apartment - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:26 pm

Jena slipped it on making sure her ears were tucked inside then slipped on the back behind him her arms holding him tight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jena's apartment   Jena's apartment - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:27 pm

Kouta revved the engine, taking off in a wheelie then landing so she wouldnt fall off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jena's apartment   Jena's apartment - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:28 pm

Jena held really tight as he popped a wheely but she didn't mind the closer to him she was the happier she was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jena's apartment   Jena's apartment - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jena's apartment
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next