RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zane's House

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Zane's House - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 5:12 am

He sits there and waits for their cokes to come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 5:30 am

Mizore looks around the place, thinking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 5:34 am

The waitress comes back with their drinks. "Here ya go....what will you two be having to eat?" she asked.

"Um...just a fish sandwich for me....what about you Mizore?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:53 pm

Mizore shrugs. "Anything cold."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:57 pm

"Well, something cold for her." he said. The waitress nodded and left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:13 am

NEXT DAY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:16 am

Jena was walking along a road when she came to a house something sat in the door moving closer she saw it was a set of keys she took them out then knocked, hoping who ever they were was still inside and hadn't left with out them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:18 am

Zane was sleeping on the couch when he heard the knock. He slowly got up and openbed the door. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:22 am

Jena knocked again "Is any one home I think you left your keys in you door!" she said rather loudly as she waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:23 am

He opened the door. "Hello."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:24 am

Jena smiled politely"hi i think you left these in your lock" she said holding out a set of keys in her hand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:25 am

"Oh thanks." he said, taking the keys. "I always seem to forget them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:27 am

Jena looked at him "my names Jena" she said "you know you could use a piece of string attached to your trousers to keep them on so you don't forget them" she said as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:28 am

He smiled. "Zane." he said. "Hm...that might work."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:31 am

Jena rummaged in her pouch pulling out a long piece of string tying on end to the keys she moved to tie the other end to his trousers but stopped blushing slightly she handed him the other end "sorry i get impulsive some times"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:32 am

He blushed slightly too. "It's okay."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:34 am

Jena smiled again "so how long have you lived here?" she asked trying to make some conversation and disregard the fact she still stood on his doorstep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:36 am

"I just moved here....a week ago." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:39 am

Jena nodded "its not bad around here" she said "lived here on and off for a few months" she took a step backwardswell i guess i should go" she said hoping he would ask her to stay longer and talk as she was so board.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:40 am

"You can stay for a few more minutes. I got nothing else to do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:43 am

Jena looked at him "thanks , must admit nether have i, its good to find some one to talk to" she said with a warm smile moving back towards the doorway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:38 pm

Zane smiled and moved out of her way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:39 pm

*Knocks on door* "Hey anyone there"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:44 pm

He answers the door. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:48 pm

"Hey, how are you" "I am just coming to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zane's House
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next