RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Niomii's Home

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Niomii's Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niomii's Home   Niomii's Home - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:24 pm

Niomii grabbed her personal stuff, a skirt and a tangtop from her drawers. She dropped the towel and started putting on her clothes. Her wings spread out to dry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Niomii's Home   Niomii's Home - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:25 pm

"Nice wings" L said while sitting on her bed naked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Niomii's Home   Niomii's Home - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:31 pm

"Thanks." She smiled, looking him over. "You need any clothes? I have my brothers clothes here... they seem about your size."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Niomii's Home   Niomii's Home - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:34 pm

"I brought my own thanks for askin though" L said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Niomii's Home   Niomii's Home - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:36 pm

She nodded and sat on her bed. "What were you doing before you came here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Niomii's Home   Niomii's Home - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:43 pm

"Thats a secret: L said winking at Niomii
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Niomii's Home   Niomii's Home - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:45 pm

She raised an eyebrow and tilted her head. "Secret, huh? Can't give a hint?" She grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Niomii's Home   Niomii's Home - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:46 pm

"Nope" L poked out his tongue at her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Niomii's Home   Niomii's Home - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:47 pm

"Pleeeease?" She begged, giving him the puppy eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Niomii's Home   Niomii's Home - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:49 pm

"Sorry no can do" L said feeling sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Niomii's Home   Niomii's Home - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:52 pm

Niomii pouted, lieing back on her bed and staring up at the ceiling. "That's no fun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Niomii's Home   Niomii's Home - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:01 pm

L went really close to her "Sorry"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Niomii's Home   Niomii's Home - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:04 pm

Niomii's eyes flashed and she closed them quickly. She opened one and stared at L. "It's fine. Is it personal, though?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Niomii's Home   Niomii's Home - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:04 pm

L nods
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Niomii's Home   Niomii's Home - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:13 pm

"Okay then. I won't ask anymore." She blushed at how close he was. "Sorry... I'm still not used to guys being close to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Niomii's Home   Niomii's Home - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:15 pm

L lay down next to her "Really?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Niomii's Home   Niomii's Home - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:20 pm

She nodded and gave a small smile. "I usually scare them away."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Niomii's Home   Niomii's Home - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:21 pm

"Why?" L got closer to her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Niomii's Home   Niomii's Home - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:24 pm

Niomii could feel the space between them lessen. She sucked in a deep breath. "Because I'm not human..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Niomii's Home   Niomii's Home - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:25 pm

"But you look fine to me" L said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Niomii's Home   Niomii's Home - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:27 pm

She laughed a bit, smiling. "Well, it's not everyday a guy sees a girl with black wings sticking out of her back. Besides, I can be quite cold."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Niomii's Home   Niomii's Home - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:29 pm

"I dont care about the wings or if you are cold. Youve been nice to me so far" L said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Niomii's Home   Niomii's Home - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:32 pm

"Then you are one of a kind. I'm really surprised you're not running away or something. I have to hide my wings to be accepted here. And I'm nice to you because you're nice to me." She said, her lilac eyes scanned his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Niomii's Home   Niomii's Home - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:36 pm

"Well this wing looks cool on you" L said while he was playing with wing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Niomii's Home   Niomii's Home - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:39 pm

Niomii blushed. "Thanks." She whispered, watching him play with the wings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Niomii's Home   Niomii's Home - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Niomii's Home
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next