RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shelke's house

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Shelke's house - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shelke's house   Shelke's house - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:25 pm

"Alright then." he said. He then pressed his body against hers and began to kiss her passionately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shelke's house   Shelke's house - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:35 pm

Shelke kissed Shin back, and she wonders if this would soldified their relationship. "I been starving for this for some time now." Shelke said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shelke's house   Shelke's house - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:37 pm

"Really? Me too." he said, in betweenn the small kisses he was giving her now. He then peeled off her jumpsuit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shelke's house   Shelke's house - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:40 pm

Shelke let him take off her jumpsuit, and she is sitting there in her underwear only. "Wow I never did this before." Shelke said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shelke's house   Shelke's house - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:44 pm

"Me either...But I think I know what to do." he said. He then took off her underwear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shelke's house   Shelke's house - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:48 pm

"Well you try to make me moan, groan, or mewled to cause me the most passion, and try to break my hymen." Shelke said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shelke's house   Shelke's house - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:49 pm

He smirked. "I know that." he said. "But you gotta do stuff too you know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shelke's house   Shelke's house - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:52 pm

"Oh I will." Shelke said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shelke's house   Shelke's house - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 8:10 pm

"Alright then." he said. He then took off his pants and underwear. Shin began to move his index and middle finger down her body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shelke's house   Shelke's house - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 8:12 pm

"Nngh." Shelke said. Shelke is beginning to be hot and wet, and she wondered what's up with her body she's so sensitive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shelke's house   Shelke's house - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 8:14 pm

Shin then playfully pinched her butt while still going up and down with his index and middle finger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shelke's house   Shelke's house - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 8:30 pm

"Keep it coming I really start to enjoy this with you inside of me." Shelke said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shelke's house   Shelke's house - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 8:34 pm

"Fine." he said. He then slid his dick inside of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shelke's house   Shelke's house - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 8:36 pm

"Nngh man you can get me to mewled." Shelke said. Shelke put her both legs around his waist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shelke's house   Shelke's house - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 8:38 pm

He smiled and then forced his dick deeper into her. "How's that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shelke's house   Shelke's house - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 8:48 pm

"It's coming along great I'm not getting too sensitive anymore." Shelke said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shelke's house   Shelke's house - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 8:50 pm

"That's good." he said. He then went deeper into her. Shin then bit into her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shelke's house   Shelke's house - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 8:51 pm

Shelke bitten back, and she loving this. "I really love you Shin." Shelke said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shelke's house   Shelke's house - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 8:54 pm

"I love you too Shelke." he said, now beginning to go in and out roughly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shelke's house   Shelke's house - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 8:57 pm

"Mngh." Shelke said. Shelke is beginning to like the carnal desire in her stomach that she gotten.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shelke's house   Shelke's house - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 8:59 pm

He bites harder into her neck. He keeps going in and out, but alot rougher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shelke's house   Shelke's house - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 9:01 pm

She is getting so used to the rhythm of him that she is started to like how this is feeling in her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shelke's house   Shelke's house - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 9:07 pm

He continues his rhythm. "You gonna start working anytime soon?" he asks playfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shelke's house   Shelke's house - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 9:08 pm

Shelke put her teeth on his nipples and started sucking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shelke's house   Shelke's house - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 9:09 pm

"Nnnn." he murmured. He then began going in and out rougher and faster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shelke's house   Shelke's house - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shelke's house
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next